COVID-19 Coronavirus Activity & Awareness Update
Beachwalk Elite Hotels and Resorts places the health and safety of our guests and employees as our highest and most important business priority. We have undertaken a number of actions and initiatives to address the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus concerns, including:
- Subscribing to and remaining current with the US Department of Health & Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-recommended information resources and websites addressing the Coronavirus.
- Implementing a comprehensive proactive awareness program in place company-wide and are closely monitoring any changes or updates to the joint statement by The World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
- Keeping our management team and all employees fully apprised of current developments related to the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Maintaining close and continuous observation of property health, wellness and safety operations, as is standard operating procedure for Benchmark properties, according to current government standards.
- An intensified daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, including additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates, everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications, to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
- Increased employee training on overall housekeeping and hygiene protocols.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas (including hourly cleaning of our lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and restaurants) utilizing hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Food and beverage service adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations, while also enhancing menus with several superfood and immune boosting entrees, snacks, smoothies and teas.
- Assembling a list of nearby health care professionals and infectious disease resources for access by employees and guests should the need or request arise.
Beachwalk EliteHotels and Resorts highly encourages and recommends its guests to check with their physician in the event of symptoms, and jointly decide with their health care professional on whether travel schedules should be maintained or adjusted.
Your Travel Flexibility
We are extremely sensitive to the inconvenience this is placing on many of you who have travel plans. To make your travel experience as seamless and convenient as possible, and to ensure we provide flexibility with your planning, we have implemented the following policy changes until May 31, 2020, or until further notice, at Beachwalk Elite Hotels and Resorts.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid non-cancellable rates, we will allow full changes or cancellations without charge up to 4pm day of arrival.
- Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations, any reservation you make – even those described as pre-paid non-cancellable for any future arrival date, can be changed and cancelled up to 4pm day of arrival.
- For our international guests traveling from China, Italy, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Israel and all European counties we will continue to offer full refunds and waive cancellation fees
If you booked your reservation through online travel service, travel agent, or other third-party travel professional, we encourage you to reach out to them directly for more information and guidance on their change or revision policies.
The above does not apply to travel associated for meeting attendees. For more information regarding your travel for a meeting, we would recommended connecting your meeting engager. Some exceptions may apply to the above which include special event restrictions.
Please know that we are diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation 24 hours a day, and have precautions in place to ensure you have a safe and healthy stay. Your well-being and trust is our number one priority.
For the most updated information, please refer to the link below for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.